Thursday 15 November 2012

Task 2 - Practice and Techniques

Previously, before A2 Media, I created a music video as part of my GCSE Media Studies coursework to the song 'Disturbia' by Rihanna. My current music video is very different from my previous as it is part of a different genre and isn't being used to raise drug awareness. However, from creating the video I have gained a far greater understanding of the visual effects in Final Cut Pro and how far I can go with them in my current video.


Also, I have just completed my first bit of experimental editing for my upcoming music video:

When in the final product, this shot will be about 30 seconds long and will be in 5 different locations. I will also attempt do this without using a green screen and film it on location to see if i can get the same effect without the need for excess editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment